- Bridal Suite on first floor of house
- Private Bathroom
- Antique bed, dresser and armoire
- Mimosas and light snacks
- First floor of house but separated from Bridal Suite
- Two Chesterfield Sofas
- Guest count up to 150 (other guest count options are available)
- Your choice of 60" round tables and 8' x 30" rectangle tables
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs with cushions
- Floor length tablecloths in white, Ivory or black.
- Napkins in an assortment of colors
- Standard gold rim china
- Gold chargers
- Complimentary use of Amelia Grove's inventory of decor including bronze or white metal lanterns with pillar candles, wood slices, gold acrylic reserved signs, table numbers, mirrored tiles, signs and more!
- Easel for portrait display
- Waterfront covered pavilion strung with Edison lights
- Use of two custom, movable bars
- Full service set up and break down by the Amelia Grove Team
- Waterfront outdoor ceremony site
- White Padded Chairs and/or White Wooden Benches dependent upon guest number
- Your choice of Antique Metal Arbor or Aged Wooden Cross or Arbor, and a Metal Crescent Moon Arbor
- Set up by the Amelia Grove Team
- Elegant Equestrian Style Barn that can be used for reception or an indoor ceremony
- Attached covered Pavilion for cocktail hour, ceremony rain plan or overflow seating complete with Edison lights, rocking chairs and gas fire pit
- Indoor dining for up to 180 with DJ and dance floor space
- Beautiful Barn Doors
- Fully heated and cooled
- Chandelier lighting
One hour of rehearsal time is allowed by appointment during the week prior to the wedding based on venue availability.
- Parking attendant
- Golf Cart Transportation
- Maintaining cleanliness of bathrooms
- Managing trash disposal
- Free Wifi
Peace Of Mind
- On-site venue manager available during the entirety of your event.
- Space for a large tent if you should want to have one.
- Use of property for Bridal photos by appointment
- Ground maintenance completed prior to your event including a special treatment for bugs.
Rates -Traditional Wedding Packages
- Saturday's 10am-10pm $9,900
- Friday’s 10am–10pm $9,400
- Sunday-Thursday 10am-10pm $8,900
Price listed above is for a guest count up to 150, which is our most popular package. Other guest count package rates are available.
Friday and Sunday rate is excluded from Memorial Day weekend, Easter weekend and Labor Day weekend.
All prices listed are subject to change without notice.
Rates - OtherWedding Packages
- Custom Packages created based on your specific needs and guest counts under 75 and over 150
- Mini Package is available. Call for price an inclusions.
- *Outdoor Reception is an option for this venue, but an additional cost will apply.
Are you Military? Please ask us about our Military discount to help you save more on the venue price.
We appreciate you spending your time getting to know about this amazing wedding venue. Please fill out the form below and our expert team will help guide you to your dream wedding day.