- Bridal Suite on first floor of house
- Private Bathroom
- Antique bed, dresser and armoire
- Guest count up to 150
- Your choice of 60" round tables and 8' x 30" rectangle tables
- Floor length tablecloths in white, Ivory or black.
- Napkins in an assortment of colors
- China package with gold or silver chargers
- Complimentary use of Amelia Grove's inventory of decor and vintage items including centerpiece options.
- Lighted outdoor dining area
- Use of custom bar
- Full service set up and breakdown by the Amelia Grove Team
- Waterfront outdoor ceremony sites
- Seating for up to 150 guest
- Decor items including a cross, an arbor, vintage steamer trunks, fireplace mantle and whiskey barrels
- Set up by the Amelia Grove Team
- Elegant Equestrian Style Barn that can be used for an indoor ceremony or indoor reception
- Fully heated and cooled
- Chandelier lighting
If the venue is not rented on the day before your wedding, one hour of rehearsal time is allowed by appointment
- Parking attendant
- Golf Cart Transportation
- Maintaining cleanliness of bathrooms
- Managing trash disposal
Peace Of Mind
- On-site venue manager available during the entirety of your event.
- Space for a large tent if you should want to have one.
- Use of property for Engagement and Bridal photos by appointment
- Ground maintenance completed prior to your event including a special treatment for bugs.
- Saturday's 10am - 10pm - $8900
- Friday’s/Sunday’s 10am – 10pm - $7900
**All prices listed are subject to change without notice.